It may sound cliche, but at the Cleveland Church we let the Bible define everything we believe and all that we do. We have a series of Bible studies that help seekers to find God. If you are interested in meeting one of our Bible study leaders to search the Scriptures or simply just ask questions, please click here. You can read about each of our Bible studies below.
- SEEKING GOD (CLICK HERE) -- Purpose: Seeking God is a study to clarify what it takes to pursue a relationship with God.
- THE WORD OF GOD (CLICK HERE) -- Purpose: The Word of God is a study to help seekers accept the Bible as the one true standard (vs. feelings, experiences, peers’ opinions, or family traditions) by which to live life if one is to know true salvation from Jesus.
- THE CALL OF JESUS (DISCIPLESHIP) (CLICK HERE) -- Purpose: The Call of Jesus (Discipleship) -- This study clears up common misconceptions about what it means to be a follower of Jesus and inspires the seeker to answer the true call of Jesus.
- SIN STUDY (CLICK HERE) -- Purpose: Sin Study -- The aim of this study is to help seekers see themselves as our Holy God sees them: utterly sinful and separated from our God. This realization brings about a desire for both forgiveness and repentance.
- THE CROSS OF CHRIST (CLICK HERE) -- Purpose: The Cross of Christ -- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.”(John 3:16-17)
- REPENTANCE STUDY (CLICK HERE) -- Purpose: Repentance Study -- After coming to understand the grace of God through the sacrifice of Jesus, the biblical response is to repent and be baptized for forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:36-38)
- BAPTISM STUDY (CLICK HERE) -- Purpose: Baptism Study -- For this study we will focus on how baptism is essential to Christian doctrine (Ephesians 4:4-6).
- THE CHURCH (CLICK HERE) --Purpose: The Church -- This study lets the seeker know that they will not be left to fend for one’s self after baptism.
A series of Bible studies designed to mature young Christians. These studies are designed to teach the "why's" and "how's" of practical Christianity and are most effective when taught by a mentor who can be an encouragement and model for a young believer (Click Here).